[DeTomaso] Fwd: Rescue......... Lloyd Butfoy

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Jun 19 10:24:33 EDT 2015

Scam?  Most definitely.

Question is....Did Lloyd send it from a beach chair in Maui or did Mishka
send it from a cave in Pakistan?

My son just got a scam job request from an exporting business that did not
exist wanting him to be a 'Logistics Manager'.  Work at home for
$75,000/year starting pay.  They would send him packages and he simply
relabels them and ships them overseas.

Mishka is busy these days.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 10:04 AM, Jeff Detrich <jjdetrich at gmail.com> wrote:

>    Did anyone else get this email?A
>    Jeff
>    6559

-------------- next part --------------
   Scam?A  Most definitely.A
   Question is....Did Lloyd send it from a beach chair in Maui or did
   Mishka send it from a cave in Pakistan?
   My son just got a scam job request from an exporting business that did
   not exist wanting him to be a 'Logistics Manager'.A  Work at home for
   $75,000/year starting pay.A  They would send him packages and he simply
   relabels them and ships them overseas. A
   Mishka is busy these days.

   Rob DuMoulin
   904.476.8744
   [1]rob at dumoulins.net