[DeTomaso] Fwd: Rescue......... Lloyd Butfoy

Richard Greenblum Richard at richardgreenblum.com
Fri Jun 19 10:53:49 EDT 2015

I got it too.

Richard
Austin, TX

From:  DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at poca.com> on behalf of Jeff Detrich
<jjdetrich at gmail.com>
Date:  Friday, June 19, 2015 at 9:04 AM
To:  deTomaso List <detomaso at poca.com>
Subject:  [DeTomaso] Fwd: Rescue......... Lloyd Butfoy

   Did anyone else get this email?A
   Jeff
   6559

   From: [1]italianman588 at aol.com
   To: [3]jjd1010 at aol.com
   Sent: 6/19/2015 6:03:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time
   Subj: Rescue......... Lloyd Butfoy

     Good Day,

     Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'm in a terrible situation. I came
     down here to Istanbul,Turkey for a program, last night on my way
     back to my hotel room I was robbed at gunpoint, my wallet and other
     valuables were stolen off me, leaving my passport and life safe. My
     luggage is still in custody of the hotel management pending when I
     make payment on outstanding bills I owe. I contacted my bank
     (E-mail) for a wire transfer but it has proven almost Impossible to
     operate my account from here as they made me understand
     international transactions take 7 working days to be effective which
     i can't wait. I need you to help me with a loan to pay my hotel
     bills and get my self home. I will reimburse you soon as I get back
     Home. I willA  appreciate whatever you can assist me with. Let me
     know if you can be of help.

     All hopes on you.

     Warmly,

     Lloyd.