[DeTomaso] Refinish front trunk advice

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 12:33:14 EDT 2015

Pull up the felt and see if you have any issues under it, ie, rust. If not,
why go to the extra work for something that just gets covered with felt. On
the other hand, some people just can't help themselves in a project like
this and feel compelled to go all the way. I'm not saying I am one of those
types of people but if I were...

Jeff - redoing the engine compartment turned into 3 year rotisserie
restoration
6559