[DeTomaso] Waterless car wash

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 10:09:16 EDT 2015

Dri Wash n Guard Ultra Ion.

http://www.dwginternational.com/WebSite/products.htm

I've used it for years. It's not a quick detailer like what Meguar's sells.
It's a synthetic polish and replaces using wax on your car. It "emulsifies"
the dirt, whatever that means, but it really does work great on dirty cars
and does not leave scratches, just don't use it if the dirt is gritty.
Beads up water, deep glossy shine, UV protection, and it repels dust like
any good synthetic does so it actually makes your California Duster work
better. Use it on your windows, too. Not cheap, buy the big bottle and
refill their spray bottle. Works best in the shade on a relatively cool
surface, esp if you use a water mister when you buff it off the car with a
towel. It's a polish so it doesn't last quite as long as a wax job but it's
very easy to apply, esp since you put it on right over the dirt.

I think you can buy it direct from the website or they can put in touch
with a direct marketing representative. Don't be put off by their
multi-level marketing sales pitch to become a representative, just buy the
product. They have representatives all over the place and with your drought
restrictions in California, they are probably popping up all over the place.

Jeff
6559