[DeTomaso] Waterless car wash

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 01:22:21 EDT 2015

I assume you are talking about your daily driver

I have been using the California Car Duster for about 15 years. If you do it each day before the evening moisture sets in you only have to wash your car about twice a year because the dust never gets damp and glued to the surface.

I have been using Griot's spray wax after dusting to keep it really shiny.

I do the same for the Pantera.

Jim Oddie