[DeTomaso] Project on Ebay

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 11:53:35 EDT 2015

I also asked about the possibility of buying parts from him if the car does
not meet the reserve. Got the same shorter, not-so chipper answer. if
anyone on the list winds up with the car, and for any reason decides to
part it out, please keep me in mind. I'm a serious buyer for a handful of
things needed for my project.

Cullen

   I also asked about the possibility of buying parts from him if the car
   does not meet the reserve. Got the same shorter, not-so
   chipperA answer. if anyone on the list winds up with the car, and for