[DeTomaso] New POCA Chapter Formation Effort

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Fri Jul 24 12:59:02 EDT 2015

My thoughts on why you want to be in a chapter.

There is nothing like going down the road with a group of other Panteras, people hanging out of their cars to take pictures, the sound, the fun.

https://youtu.be/XGx5NoZJfrY

Car shows and events - East Coast Fun Rally? Showing up to a local cruise and dominating with a load of Panteras.

https://youtu.be/4JqVHtmTrAg

Establishing a great group of friends with like interests.

Track events

Reasons to be a POCA member.

Quarterly Profiles magazine
Monthly newsletters
Staying informed on what’s happening in the Pantera community
A portion of your dues go back to your local chapter - gives them more money to have more fun
Be part of a great organization - not just stateside, but worldwide.
Go to the yearly Fun Rally!

The list goes on. :-)

Ed