[DeTomaso] New POCA Chapter Formation Effort

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 05:37:20 EDT 2015

Since the name of the defunct Chapter in Florida was "Southeast", let us go
ahead and use "Southern States" as a
working name, Mississippi and Arkansas are welcome to join the  effort
pending any unknown conflicts.

Michael

   Since the name of the defunct Chapter in Florida was "Southeast", let
   us go ahead and use "Southern States" as a
   working name, Mississippi and Arkansas are welcome to join theA  effort
   pending any unknown conflicts.

   Michael

   On Jul 23, 2015 11:09 PM, "Michael Shortt" <[1]michaelsavga at gmail.com>
     No reason other than distance from the geocentric circle of planned
     activities. I see the Atlanta Area, Birmingham,A  Savannah,