[DeTomaso] ZF leaking at speedo drive?

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 06:34:21 EDT 2015

Lolita is leaking at speedometer drive. I am looking for information on what seals etc I need before removing drive from ZF. I can't remember where there is good information and or photos of this unit. Any photos and information would be greatly appreciated.
 Thanks in advance, Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )