[DeTomaso] Detomaso GTS Graphics

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 19 13:19:52 EDT 2015

Why not consider the plasti-dip coating for the satin black, if you get bored you can just peel it off. To be different why not just paint the middle portion of the decklid, so that you retain the all yellow side profile and original lines.
Take your pick on side decal style;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-1973-1974-DeTomaso-Pantera-GTS-Side-Decal-Kit-USD-Ford-Ghia-De-Tomaso-/150768731518
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-1970-1984-DeTomaso-Pantera-GTS-Euro-Spec-Side-Decal-Pair-GT5-De-Tomaso-/161194696981?hash=item2587f3e115
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-1970-1984-DeTomaso-Pantera-GTS-Euro-Spec-Rear-Lid-Decal-De-Tomaso-/151207423907?hash=item2334aa2fa3