[DeTomaso] Detomaso GTS Graphics

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 13:18:22 EDT 2015

Michael,

Precision Proformance makes decals to order so they are brand new. I say, don't reinvent the wheel, just order their Euro GTS decals and you will be completely happy. Make sure you are very specific so you don't get US GTS by mistake.

They only make them for the driver's side. You have to cut them apart to install them anyway (part goes on the doors). When you cut them, you reverse the two halves on the passenger side so the 'DETOMASO' is on the doors and the small 'PANTERA' and 'GTS' are on the quarter panels.

Factory workers were very lazy and quite a few original cars were 'wrong' and had it backwards on the passenger side. They look pretty stupid that way IMHO.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone