[DeTomaso] Commingle 10x15 taking orders in September!!!

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Fri Jul 17 14:43:40 EDT 2015

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that Marvic Wheels is getting closer to production and they say will be taking orders in September. The long rib design or the short rib design will be available, in addition they are also making brand new 8x15 as pictured, and lastly they are going to remake the 7x15. They require a 40% deposit upon order, but as we do not know the final price yet I am guessing about $1000-$1200 deposit for 2 rear wheels. I am ordering a set as well for myself. What we want to do is try and get 10 sets ordered and get them all shipped together to Mike Drew’s house for distribution to save on shipping costs.

I will not be collecting any of the funds personally, nor am I making any money out of this, I’m doing it for the Pantera community. Any payments will go straight to Marvic Wheels Italy.

Just wanted to give you a heads up and let you know.

Please speak up if you want a set of these. Also, Marvic realizes that the 7x15 and 8x15 Campis are a dime a dozen used here in the US, but they explained to me that 40 years old magnesium wheels are dangerous and can shatter while driving. The wheels they are making will be new with all the latest materials and foundry methods.

As far as tires, I have people working on Chip Foose as he is getting Pirelli to remake the matching set of P7’s but cannot promise.

Thanks, Ed

442-283-6514