[DeTomaso] Commingle 10x15 taking orders in September!!!

Yahoo jefude at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 22:20:35 EDT 2015

Sorry Ed,

But I call sales hype BS here. I have owned 2 Panteras dating back to 1976. Never have heard anyone mention "aged" magnesium rims shattering. That includes owners of other classic Italian clad Campy cars.

If it is true of these wheels shattering why are Grp 4 Panteras racing with these time time bombs today. I would think that they would be banned.

I think you are just a wee bit caught up in the euphoria of these new reproduction wheels.

Sent from my iPhone