[DeTomaso] NPC: Love your country

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 13:03:12 EST 2015

Besides talking about our cars I would also like to suggest "enjoying our
cars". Besides the fact that you never know when you will be" cashed out" .
The way things are going with the "Horse power wars" I have a feeling that
the days of                of high powered internal combustion cars that
are street legal  are extremely numbered. Besides pollution and safety
issues I don't think it will remain financially viable for manufacturers to
continue to produce such cars at an affordable price. Fast vintage cars
will remain but the prices will continue to rise ( as we have seen). I
think there will be fast cars (look at the new Tesla) but they will be
either electrical or hybrid. It's just my opinion . I think we are seeing
the end of an era.

Boyd