[DeTomaso] NPC: Love your country

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jan 30 21:16:28 EST 2015

Dunno about Apple, but every Nokia phone(now Microsoft) is made in China.  I can send you pictures.  They are interesting because you
can barely see thru the pollution.   No regulations what-so-ever, for those who insist on complaining about regulations.

But, this is a car club, so lets talk about Panteras.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes [cid:542A292F-8D04-4144-AAA8-0847B103C045]
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead
Rosetta/MEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261