[DeTomaso] 4-bolt with open chamber heads?

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 16:16:41 EST 2015

All,

eBay auction for a 38,000 miles 1973 Pantera engine. Buy-it-now $3500 or make offer.

http://tinyurl.com/lmp3u6r

Photos show a four bolt Cleveland block, and what sure look like open chamber heads.

I am no engine guru, but I thought 4-bolts were only OEM with closed chamber heads?

Incorrect?

Replacement block or heads?

Larry