[DeTomaso] 1974 DeTomaso Pantera GTS | Mecum Auctions

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Wed Jan 7 12:39:47 EST 2015

" wider Campagnolo Magnum Sport alloy wheels and tires "

>From what I can see in the photos, the car has 7/8's, nothing special.

So aside from having the rubber bumpers, 30 year old dry rotted tires and
being one of
150 1974 GTS models (1 of 60 in Burgundy/Black) and having 763 miles on it,
I don't get the price and I'm all over Panteras selling for huge money.

With 763 miles and IF it were never rebuilt, the problem becomes that every
mile that you drive will reduce the value
until it reaches par with any other 74 GTS.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   "A wider Campagnolo Magnum Sport alloy wheels and tiresA "
   From what I can see in the photos, the car has 7/8's, nothing special.
   So aside from having the rubber bumpers, 30 year old dry rotted tires
   and being one ofA