[DeTomaso] 1974 DeTomaso Pantera GTS | Mecum Auctions

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 12:31:15 EST 2015

Well, it's probably a great car if the repairs were done properly. But if somebody is paying over $150k for what is supposed to be an all-original car and then he finds out he bought a car that came out of a junkyard...it's a turd to him.

I'd call this a $60-70k car perhaps. Well-bought at that price with eyes wide open.

Mike

Sent from my iPad