[DeTomaso] Subject: BMW M1 minuscule Pcar content

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 15:10:59 EST 2015

Mike,

The M1 does have a version of the ZF, called the "M1 version".

-------------- next part --------------
   Mike,
   The M1 does have a version of the ZF, called the "M1 version".

   On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 12:28 PM, Michael Arias via DeTomaso
     In my most humble opinion, the BMW M1 is a rip off of the Pantera.A
     Put the
     two profiles together and besides the big ugly federal mandated
     bumpers on
     the M1 they are identical as to form.A  I am sure that the inside is
     different, as well as the engine.A  As an aside, what is the
     transmission, I
     would not be surprised to hear that the M1 has a ZF.
     Just my two cents on a lazy Friday afternoon in Miami, wondering if
     I should
     just go play golf in the 80 degree weather.
     :)
     Mike Arias
     etc.) use the links above.