[DeTomaso] Subject: BMW M1 minuscule Pcar content

Michael Arias vmichaelarias at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 14:28:50 EST 2015

In my most humble opinion, the BMW M1 is a rip off of the Pantera.  Put the
two profiles together and besides the big ugly federal mandated bumpers on
the M1 they are identical as to form.  I am sure that the inside is
different, as well as the engine.  As an aside, what is the transmission, I
would not be surprised to hear that the M1 has a ZF.

Just my two cents on a lazy Friday afternoon in Miami, wondering if I should
just go play golf in the 80 degree weather.

:)

Mike Arias