[DeTomaso] [SDP] Extremely Important Vote for POCA

Craig Campman ccampman at cox.net
Tue Feb 10 15:34:37 EST 2015

Dear Ed,

This is the first I am hearing about a vote to change the Bylaws. If a voting ballot is coming in the March newsletter requiring my participation in a timely manner, it would be good to have some background on the issue earlier than later. I would hope the background will include the Article in question, pros and cons of the existing and new Article wording, and an explanation of how the “change” will impact the club membership as a whole.

If this information is already available somewhere on the POCA website, then please point me to it.

Regards,
Craig Campman
Red ’73 - #5303