[DeTomaso] [SDP] Extremely Important Vote for POCA

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 16:19:22 EST 2015

So given the debacle over the recent election of Board Members I understand and commend the move to electronic voting, what I would question is how that has morphed into a small majority of POCA members being able to decide for all and why that is considered a benefit or desired outcome? Before you know it you have 3 Board members in a back room with a 2-1 majority vote....

I also sincerely hope the deadline for voting will be conducive for all to cast a vote given it takes significantly longer to receive the Newsletter outside the US and one presumes electronic voting is still not permitted until approved by the majority.

What percentage of POCA members voted (both by mail and electronic, despite the latter not being counted) in the recent Board elections?
Julian