[DeTomaso] [Detomaso]Basset wheel questions for GT5

Phone Richard Bosch theemonkey at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 12:20:04 EST 2015

Yes,you do need special 45 degree seat vs. standard 60 degree seat lug nuts as Jack mentioned.

Summit Racing has them for 68 cents each for pantera's with stock wheel studs.

Part # 100-4104 Keyser Manufacturing.

Just an FYI,They will require a 1 inch socket vs. the stock smaller wrench.

I have Mark Williams axles and Ipsco aluminum front hubs so I converted to 1/2 -20 screw in studs. A lot more options for 45 degree lug nuts in 1/2 inch such as color or double seats etc.

Sent from my I potato