[DeTomaso] [Detomaso]Basset wheel questions for GT5

Phone Richard Bosch theemonkey at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 12:38:44 EST 2015

Forgot to answer the cost for color change part of the question.

I spent roughly $50 to plasti dip paint the wheels. First painted them black,then sprayed the vintage gold metal. It gives it a gold with a slight green tint to it. The best part is if you make a mistake or do not like it,it peels right off.

Sent from my I potato