[DeTomaso] Mike Drew's garage

Paul Rimov rimovp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 22:50:13 EST 2015

Today in Mike Drew's garage we are talking with Pirelli tire about making tires for the Detomaso Pantera with special guest Jay Leno. Hey Mike now that you are buds with Jay Leno and he added a P-car to his collection what about dropping him a line and see if he with his star power, car guy power and extensive persuasion can persuade Pirelli to pop out a couple of hundred sets of tires in the 205/60/15 and 285/55/15. Bet if he knew our dismal situation for tires he could use his charm and influence to get Pirelli to dig out a couple of their molds and make up a batch or maybe he could give his buds at Coker Tire a call to put something together. I recall a representative from Pirelli stating the original P7 mold were all destroyed but I don't buy that for one second.

Cheers

Paul