[DeTomaso] NPC (Jet Engine Vehicle) Faster then a Red Ferrari-- BFD

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Mon Feb 9 15:17:07 EST 2015

Suckered again into watching another ridiculous video!  Calling this
brilliant contraption, which is actually jet-powered motorized bike, a
"bicycle" is deceptive and misleading.  Of course, even a tiny jet
engine like this can beat any ICE short of a modern top fuel dragster.
I keep forgetting that the internet is chock full of lies to get us to
watch crap.
 Show the guy at Bonneville doing it's top speed on that thing.  That
would be impressive.
 Sent using Hushmail
On February 8, 2015 at 7:36 PM, "MyCars"  wrote:Absolutely awesome

http://www.musclehorsepower.com/man-on-207-mph-bicycle-humiliates-ferrari-at-dragstrip/#

use the links above.