[DeTomaso] Headers/Exhaust

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 22:45:39 EST 2015

I have finally decided to switch back to normal exhaust on my Pantera.  I
will keep the 180¹s.

I want something that looks stock, but flows better.  My car has been
through a few stages.  The one that I enjoyed the most was slightly modified
over stock.  It is currently in the too-modified condition.  It feels like a
race car slightly detuned for the street.

I¹ve been thinking about GTS headers like these:
http://www.precisionproformance.com/ex1015.php.

Any recommendations on mufflers?  Do any of the vendors sell ANSA style
mufflers that flow better than stock?

Will.