[DeTomaso] ZF polishing

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 06:50:47 EST 2015

Cleaning the case is best done with a degreaser first, then either Aluminum
Jelly ( amazon sells it ) be careful getting it on any anodized parts, it
will discolor them. I fonishing touch is a specialized acidic Wheel cleaner.
I have had great success with Eagle One for Mag Wheels that are porous and
unpolished.
After this three step treatment and a little brush action, your ZF will
look almost white.
Then spray it with WD40.

Michael Shortt