[DeTomaso] Strong Wrong on your suggestion...

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Mon Dec 21 14:32:39 EST 2015

[DeTomaso] SCOTT MARTIN.. A strong WRONG on your suggestion!!!
    Jeff Cobb     jeffcobb1 at me.com
    Mon Dec 21 12:05:11 MST 2015
To Jeff Cobb,
A gracious thank you to you too for your thoughts on the issue!

Thank you Laurie,   You are so correct that Mike needs to have total care and custody of his book.If he write it and I hope he does, then this is his baby.No doubt we all would enjoy giving him any other info if he so desires that.A committee has no place with the creation of a book.The camel was created when the committee went to design a horse.Jeff Cobb
         [DeTomaso] SCOTT MARTIN.. A strong WRONG on your suggestion!!!