[DeTomaso] Adjustable upper rear A-arms

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu Dec 3 20:00:07 EST 2015

Dear Kirby,

            I am a lesser offender than you.  I only have two bad cars with close to a total of 90k miles of "risk".

            I know both Dennis and Ted.  I think that there is one correct sterile academic engineering answer.  I think that there is more than one correct real world practical engineering answer.

                             Warmest regards, Chuck Engles