[DeTomaso] Adjustable upper rear A-arms

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Thu Dec 3 20:16:01 EST 2015

I have run mine hard for 20 years pulling 2.5 G¹s on tracks and running
200 MPH in the Silver State and I am truly amazed that there has been no
degradation in my heims. I use a larger Hiem joint in my units that I
build than Dennis uses in his A-Arms, and we make our own non binding free
pivot bushings out of Stainless Steel. It is a hardy trouble free unit
that most Pantera¹s need to get back to designed ride height and still
have a toe in setting adjustment.