[DeTomaso] Car Part NPC

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Dec 1 11:56:04 EST 2015

Dave

I needed a 4 conductor weather proof connectors for my pickup that I melted
with a "Blue Wrench" (torch), for the lights in the bed. None of the chains
or local shops had them but all could order them for around $50.

EBay, from China sold me 5 of them for $6 total with free shipping. Took 10
days to make it to my office.

What are you to do?  I run into this every day in my business...

Larry (who knows) - Cleveland