[DeTomaso] Dash Switch Upgrades

Matt Hovind mattandjulieh at comcast.net
Mon Aug 31 21:11:57 EDT 2015

Hi Tony, my switches were getting unreliable and the chrome was flaking off the plastic.  I changed over to toggle switches as I like the look and they're somewhat period correct.  Each has in indicator LED and a stainless plate with an image of it's use.  I made the panel from plastic so I can return to stock if need be.

-------------- next part --------------

   [cid:0F1E0AAA-750F-4BE8-B013-1E3EAA3F56B2 at hsd1.wa.comcast.net.]

   I'd be interested in seeing some photos of what you all may have done,
   in lieu of replacing with the stock switches...windows, headlights,
   fan, etc. Mine are finally wearing out and driving me crazy.

   Matt Hovind
   Kenworth Truck Company
   Ph: 425-828-5764
   Fx: 425-828-5777
   [3]Kenworth.com
   [4]Facebook.com/KenworthTruckCo
   [5]Twitter.com/KenworthTruckCo
   [6]YouTube.com/KenworthTruckCo
   [7]LinkedIn.com/company/Kenworth-Truck-Co