[DeTomaso] Dash Switch Upgrades

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 22:13:02 EDT 2015

 That is a good question.......I went through a couple window switches...old and new style......I went to Radio Shack toggle,, don't look as sweet, but have not had a failure since......... But of course no Radio Shack now...... I had a failure in Ely the day before a race and jumped across to get window up..... That is when I wanted something I could buy in most any city across the USA.

  I'd be interested in seeing some photos of what you all may have done,
  in lieu of replacing with the stock switches...windows, headlights,
  fan, etc.  Mine are finally wearing out and driving me crazy.

   use the links above.