[DeTomaso] New 351C block-Tod Buttermore block

Timothy Meyer fordmachinist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:10:33 EDT 2015

I am a newbie to this web site and this way of send messages.

But we have been around the Cleveland block few times.

One of the very first 400 Ford that we made into a stroker (434)

found its home in a Pantera. Owner is Gary Walker.

Anyway, Ed may have shared this, if so I apologize for duplicating the
information.

"Due to an unexpected increase of workload and an exciting new
antique-engine project, I have closed a deal that has been in the works over
the past couple of years with TMeyer, Inc. This arrangement will allow me to
fulfill the last of my existing Cleveland obligations and then turn the
project over to them for further advancement and needed focus that I can no
longer provide to the project. I am fully confident in TMeyer's abilities to
continue this project, and I plan to be available as needed to assist
through this transition. The Cleveland family of guys have been a pleasure
to work with, and I will always view them favorably." - Tod Buttermore

"TMeyer, Inc. is very excited about the acquisition of the Tod Buttermore,
Cleveland-block project. Tod has gone to great lengths to provide a quality
designed product that looks almost identical to an OE block on the outside.
What Tod has done can only be described as "history-making."

TMeyer, Inc. will continue to offer a premium product and a full-line of
services needed to build a quality performance engine and is dedicated to
producing a "100% American-made" product. The castings will be made in
Manitowoc, Wisconsin, and with the purchase of a local CNC machine shop,
TMeyer will have the ability to provide all of the machining required.

We at TMeyer, Inc. believe that with the current line of products TMeyer has
to offer, the addition of the Buttermore Cleveland-block will set us apart
as a one-stop-shop for all your Cleveland product needs." - Tim Meyer
(TMeyer, Inc.)