[DeTomaso] New 351C block-Tod Buttermore block

shawkins777 at comcast.net shawkins777 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 26 14:38:01 EDT 2015

I also have a Ford 400 fmx block in my Pantera, it's not stroked but it's been bored and comes out to about a 411. I don't see a reason to stroke it since it'll make great HP and torque without stroking. I think it's a great upgrade since most everything from a 351C will transfer over to a 400 block.

Steve