[DeTomaso] High temp paint for heads

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Aug 24 10:53:12 EDT 2015

Chuck,

I just saw a video from  East wood about a new two part epoxy paint ($23)
all in one rattle can. You puncture the inner can on the bottom that holds
the activator, shake and spray (kinda cool). They also talked about high
temp paint too (600F?).

The two part epoxy primer that Bill turned me on to a few years ago is
great!

Larry (hate cleaning a gun for a small job) - Cleveland