[DeTomaso] High temp paint for heads

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Aug 24 10:31:34 EDT 2015

Dear Forum,

                 In the last two or three years, someone on the forum
commented about a high temp engine paint from Eastwood (????) that they
had used on the heads and engine with good results.  I can't figure out
how to search the archives to track it down.  So, if the original poster
reads this, then send me an email.  Thanks.

                         Warmest regards, Chuck Engles