[DeTomaso] NPC: VMWare

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 21 11:35:28 EDT 2015

Hi Jeff,

Yeah.  We have lots of talent and great guys.  Personally, I would love to jump in, but my problem is that we are 7 months
from Launch with two years work to do.  My average work week is 82 hrs.  When we get on the surface I will be on Mars time
and having to turn-around commands in a 8 hr Sol.  So I have no bandwidth in the foreseeable future.

Terry

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead