[DeTomaso] Need a tip about window motors.

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Mon Aug 17 20:30:56 EDT 2015

Thanks everybody for the answers.
The guts of it is - pull the whole damn thing out the top rear opening.
(with a minority call for a lower, small opening, but I can't find the
link on the Vader site)

The L manual, 43-01-03 Window Regulator Removal clearly says:
9.   Lower the regulator and remove the power window motor.
10. Remove the regulator from the door.
And it's clearly wrong.
It also says to put it back by putting the regulator back in and then
attaching the motor.
thanks again
dave