[DeTomaso] Need a tip about window motors.

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Mon Aug 17 15:40:53 EDT 2015

One needs to lower the glass to reach the connections from glass to regulator arm. Then you lift the loose glass up and block it in place for access to the regulator and arm. Possibly the BEST description of the whole stock-removal process comes from Ted Mitchell for installation of his cable-drive window lifts. I'd had mine out a couple of times before, but Ted's step-by-step was far simpler and came out the SMALLER hole in the door, not the larger one as I'd been doing.Never too old to learn.... FWIW- J Deryke