[DeTomaso] Pusher Fans with stock fan brackets

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:59:05 EDT 2015

This probably doesn't solve your issue, but it may help to have a little
more data.  Maybe you can fashion it with similar mounting?
http://www.spkorb.org/panrad.html

sean

--
   This probably doesn't solve your issue, but it may help to have a
   little more data.A  Maybe you can fashion it with similar

   On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 1:21 PM, Rob Dumoulin <[2]rob at dumoulins.net>