[DeTomaso] Pusher Fans with stock fan brackets

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Aug 17 13:21:46 EDT 2015

I have one of the big Hall radiators mounted in the stock location. I
pulled it, serviced it, and was planning on installing it with Jon Haas's
fan controller and recommended low profile/high output fans.  I did a test
fit yesterday and realized that Jon's recommendation is for a lay-down
 radiator or possibly a radiator with less width than the Hall unit.

I despise chopping the brackets out.  If I do, it will be a careful process
along the seam that can be welded back later.

Another option  would be to place a pusher slightly offset towards the
passenger side in front of the radiator (between the stock fan mounts) and
a regular fan all the way to the driver side on the back with at least a
two inch overlap and no fan coverage on the passenger side of the radiator.

What does the collective say?

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net