[DeTomaso] Insurance Coverage Limits

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 10:41:48 EDT 2015

Send them a link to the Hagerty valuation page, that is made up of a cross section of sales, or a copy of the relevant page from latest Glass's Classic car value guide.

The question is why do you have to do the legwork and become their risk underwriter? They should be aware of the current market values, unless you are trying to convince them you have a 1:10 or so that is worth signiificantly more?

Julian