[DeTomaso] Insurance Coverage Limits

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 10:49:02 EDT 2015

Don't know, but my classic car insurance company in Spain made a similar
request. I sent them ads to justify increasing the value on my policy.
After a few, erm, debates they sent an appraiser to look at my car and I'm
waiting for his report. In my case, I have more interest in being properly
insured than they do, so I did some of the legwork to make sure it was
right.

I'd be really happy if I could have a policy that says "if my car blows up,
I just want another one in the same condition, not more, not less". I don't
want to make money or lose money, just make sure that my investment is
covered.