[DeTomaso] 15 inch tires

Janne Mäki-Petäjä janne at maki-petaja.fi
Thu Apr 23 15:20:21 EDT 2015

The outer corner of a too tall front tire will contact the fender in the
front (where the fender bends under the car), when you turn the
steering. So it may not be just a question of looking silly. Worth
checking both sides...

Can't remember how tall the tire that caused me the headache was, but
you could estimate measuring the gap with your current ones.

-Janne