[DeTomaso] 15 inch tires

MDBell davidabell at att.net
Thu Apr 23 18:41:22 EDT 2015

Roger Kraus Racing lists Avon tires for Ford GT kit cars in sizes that should fit your Pantera with 8 and 10 inch Campys:

  F - 15X8 rim, 215-60VR15 CR6ZZ
  R - 15/10 rim, 295/50ZR15 CR6ZZ

These are 60's style performance tires with 7 or 8 ziggy tread grooves around the circumference. Google Avon CR6ZZ for a photo.  I have no idea of the prices but would be surprised if they were less than $1000 for 4.

By the way, I do not think 1/2" larger diameter is a big deal.  That is really only 1/4" increase in sidewall height and may not even be noticeable.

http://rogerkrausracing.com/pages/pricing.html then select Ford GT and GT40.

Dave Bell