[DeTomaso] NPC: Up Close and Personal with the La Ferrari

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon Apr 20 23:27:23 EDT 2015

Saw my first La Ferrari in person at the Fiat Enthusiasts Northwest All
Italian Show this last Sunday.  Beautiful brilliant blue color.  The owner
was a very nice guy, retired Microsoft exec.  Took delivery in December just
after Christmas.  Up close, it's a BIG car - very wide, rather long.  The
sound is spectacular . . .

At the two links are videos taken a few weeks earlier at the Exotics @ RTC
weekly Saturday meet.  Pretty amazing car.

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

Yellow '74 #6328

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYIbMG7khWI