[DeTomaso] pantera dimensions

MyCars mycars at comcast.net
Mon Apr 20 20:19:44 EDT 2015

Do you know of any car clubs that have enclosed trailers (for 1 or 2
cars), 5th wheel or gooseneck for a Seattle to San Diego run?
This is a little more then 200 miles ;-)
It's been a year without my cars, I crave getting them here

   Julian Kift [1]<julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:
   Yes, but rocks and flying debris don't care if you have an enginw &
   transaxle installed.
   Wait, I thought this was to get it running properly?

   I am trying to rent a u-haul trailer to tow the Pantera down to Ron
   McCall's. U- Haul has no idea what a detomaso  pantera is ,so the want
   all
   sorts of dimensions. This is in spite of the fact that I rented their
   trailer before to tow my car from Boston to NY. Can anyone tell me the
   length, width, height, wheel base  and wheel width and height. Thanks.
   Boyd
   Managed
      by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
      list [[16]5]DeTomaso at poca.com
      subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links
      above.