[DeTomaso] Fw: Total POCA Revenues

Brian Hill mazdastuff at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 21:41:22 EDT 2015

Before everyone gets to excited....it is $125K? and not $12,500 or $1,250 or $12.50.  Sorry, just thought I would ask.

I do agree, why do we beat up (not in a harmful way) our vendors for donations to the Fun Rally when our National Organization can easily purchase the items.  Maybe ask the vendor for special pricing.  As for the national club donating excess monies to charity...again, my two cents but I believe charity starts at the home and not my car club.  My wife and I donate monies to charities that are important to us, I do not need my car club doing it for me.   But I would be in favor of sponsoring scholarships to automotive trade schools.  Or trade schools that operate on donations so that they can reach out to low income students that might not be able to attend.

Just glad I am a member of this club.  Everyone has always been very helpful to me whenever I had a question.  Good people.  We just need to raise the awareness of our brand.
Kind regards,Brian HillSpace City Panteras